Mountain Park's very active Hiking Group plans several trips each year. Each outing typically starts by meeting at MPCC in the parking lot on a Saturday morning. From there we caravan to our destination and hit the trails.
If you're interested in joining our Hiking Group or would like more information you may contact the Hiking Group leader, Bob Doehnert.
Instructions For All Hikes
- Meet at the church at 7:15am.
- DISCLAIMER MUST BE SIGNED.
- Hiking Leader Bob Doehnert
- Bring water, appropriate footwear, hat, sunglasses, sun block, small snack, cell phone.
- Will notify participants of severity of the hikes in advance.
- If possible please sign up at the information desk in the lobby or contact Bob.
Annual Grand Canyon Hike
Each year our Hiking Group hosts a trip to the Grand Canyon in the spring. So, if you're looking to check off "Hike Grand Canyon" from bucket list... or looking to spend 3 days walking down a giant crater, this may be for you!
To learn more about the Annual Grand Canyon Hike, click HERE to search our website.