MPC Returned back to onsite gatherings on Sunday, September 20th. If you plan to worship with us onsite please download the MPC Returning Guide. This guide will help you better understand what you can do and what MPC will do to maintain the highest standards of safety for your return onsite.
A MESSAGE FROM PASTOR ALLAN
While we’re excited about our return onsite, we’ll continue to worship together online as well. Our online service is a guilt-free option. If you're out of town, high risk, or simply being cautious, you can continue to join us in worship at mountainpark.org/online
We know you probably have other questions, and our leadership is prayerfully working through this just as you are too. For your convenience, we’ve listed some information below that you may find helpful.
What precautions is Mountain Park taking?To ensure that Mountain Park is a safe, secure, and spacious place for your family, we are taking every possible precaution in accordance with our state's guidelines, plus some!
Be Wise and check if the following apply to you or a member of your party:
- A recent fever over 100 degrees
- A cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with someone who had COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If the answer is "YES" please continue worshipping with us online.
How will Mountain Park ensure physical distancing protocols?1. We have set up online registration for each service so you can SAVE YOUR SEAT and worship onsite.
2. We have also trained our Welcome Team to oversee seating to ensure appropriate spacing between parties.
3. Signs will be visible onsite with clear directions to help all of us BE SAFE.
Are we letting fewer people through the doors?Yes. To ensure physical distancing, we are asking everyone to save their seats by registering for the service they plan to attend. There will only be 250 seats available for each onsite worship service, which is only 25% of normal capacity.
Are we offering kids and students ministries when we return?Our plan for returning Sundays onsite includes kids and students worshipping with adults inside the auditorium for a hybrid family worship experience. Parents don't forget to register your kids and students when registering to "Save Your Seats!" Be on the look out for alternative ministry plans for the Fall semester for kids and students. For more information on online gatherings for kids and students, please visit mountainpark.org/events.
- We’ll provide activity sheets to keep kids engaged
- When these ministries return, registration for kids and students will be required, as our capacity will be limited
- Name-tags will be pre-printed and provided upon check-in for kids
- Our facilities will be one way in, one way out, clearly marked by directed pathways
What happens when I arrive?When you arrive, our welcome team members will be placed at every entrance ready to guide you through a contactless experience. Team members and staff will be wearing masks. Sanitization stations are located at each entrance. Additionally, we have a visible signage onsite strategically placed encouraging you to BE WISE, BE SAFE, BE TOGETHER.
- Remember mask are required while you are onsite.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- A limited supply of masks available for those unable to provide their own.
- Once you check-in, a service host will guide you to your seat to ensure appropriate space between you/your family and other guests.
- There are multiple, touchless ways for you to give. Text "mountainpark" to #77977, visit mountainpark.org/give, after service using the giving boxes, or mail your gift.
- Please be mindful that only 4 people are permitted in the restrooms at a time.
- Trash cans are strategically placed inside the bathroom along with paper towels.
What steps are you taking to keep Mountain Park clean?We are disinfecting our facilities frequently, wiping high-traffic areas regularly. We’ve also marked water fountains as “unavailable.”
- All doors will be propped open to ensure you have a contactless experience.
- Our facilities team, staff, and service hosts will disinfect/sanitize frequently touched surfaces in between each service.
What about Sunday Groups/Classes?Learn more about the groups you can join by visiting mountainpark.org/groups.