Worship With Us
MPC remains vigilant in keeping our facility clean and safe
for all who desire to attend services onsite.
If you have experienced any COVID-19-related symptoms in the last two weeks, if you have compromising health issues, or you're not quite ready to return onsite, please continue to worship online from the comfort of your home. Know that our church family loves you and we want to protect you!
Sunday Worship Services
No Reservation Needed
9:00 & 10:30 AM
16461 S 48th St Phoenix, AZ 85044
* Kids Ministry is available during both service times; however, with limited capacity and registration is required. For more information or to register kids,
Visit mountainpark.org/events for more information.
9:00 & 10:30 AM
9:00 & 10:30 AM
WATCH ON FACEBOOK
- Select your desired service time. No reservation needed for the auditorium.
- To ensure physical distancing seating is limited.
- Our peak service time is indicated in summer yellow.
- Masks are still required per state and local laws while worshipping with us.
We know you probably have other questions, and our leadership is prayerfully working through this just as you are too. For your convenience, we’ve listed some information below that you may find helpful.
How will Mountain Park ensure physical distancing protocols?1. Our auditorium capacity is limited for our three onsite services.
2. We have also trained our Welcome Team to oversee seating to ensure appropriate spacing between parties.
3. Signs will be visible onsite with clear directions to help all of us BE SAFE.
Are we offering kids/student ministry on Sundays?Kids Ministry is available during both service times; however, with limited capacity and registration is required. For more information or to register kids, visit mountainpark.org/events.
Students are encouraged to worship with us inside the auditorium at the 9:00 AM service. Some student groups are meeting during the 10:30 AM service. For more information visit the Student Union before the 10:30 AM service.
Are we letting fewer people through the doors?Yes. To ensure physical distancing auditorium capacity is limited. No reservation needed.
What happens when I arrive?When you arrive, our welcome team members will be placed at every entrance ready to guide you through a contactless experience. Team members and staff will be wearing masks. Sanitization stations are located at each entrance. Additionally, we have a visible signage onsite strategically placed encouraging you to BE WISE, BE SAFE, BE TOGETHER.
- Remember that masks are required while you are onsite.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- A limited supply of masks available for those unable to provide their own.
- Select a seat for you and your party.
- Please ensure appropriate space between you/your family and other guests.
- There are multiple, touchless ways for you to give. Text "mountainpark" to #77977, visit mountainpark.org/give, after service using the giving boxes, or mail your gift.
- Please be mindful that only 4 people are permitted in the restrooms at a time.
- Trash cans are strategically placed inside the bathroom along with paper towels.
What steps are you taking to keep Mountain Park clean?We are disinfecting our facilities frequently, wiping high-traffic areas regularly. We’ve also marked water fountains as “unavailable.”
- All doors will be propped open to ensure you have a contactless experience.
- Our facilities team, staff, and service hosts will disinfect/sanitize frequently touched surfaces in between each service.
What Groups/Classes are available at Mountain Park?Learn more about Groups/Classes you can join by visiting mountainpark.org/groups.
I’d like to speak with a Pastor. How do I get in contact with one?We’re here to answer any questions you have or help with a need. Please email email@example.com to get in touch with us. We’d love to speak with you!